TRAILS PETITION

To all AERC Ride Camp:

Well the ball has started to roll. I have received a few responses to my petition on trails but need HUNDREDS MORE. I know you are out there so please take a few moments and respond one way or another..

Also, one response I received mentioned they were copying it onto paper for friends not on line to sign. Good idea. When you do that if you can scan it in and send it to me good. Other wise send it by US Mule to Bob Morris, 1890 Shaw Mt. Rd. Boise, ID 83712.

Let's get together on this and show the AERC Board we mean business.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID