Herd Mentality

Hi all -

I had a gelding once who declared himself king of the world.  Was have trouble
maintaining my position as queen of his world.  Had a friend with a REALLY
bitchy  alpha mare, so thought if she (or anyone or anything) could show him
that he could in fact be in 2nd position, then my training would go a lot
smoother.  Brought her over (even accumulated a crowd for this event) &
cleared the way for the big butt kicking.  Guess what happend?  They fell in
love.  I laughed & eventually sold him.

Happy Trails,
Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ