Re: intranasal vaccine for strangles

Please tell me someone, how many times have you heard about a horse getting
Pupura Hemmoraghica (spelling?) from a strangles vaccine?
Mine did and almost died.  He got it from the IM shot, not the nasal.
Fortunately I live not far from U.C. Davis where he spent two weeks on
steroids and stuff to stop the immune reaction.
I will NEVER NEVER give a strangles shot again. Still paying off $2000 to
the vet clinic (they deserve it) to save my horse.
Before that, my 18 year old Arabian Gelding never had a sick day in his life!