Re: Rice Bran

guest@endurance.net wrote:
> I just read an article posted by a Susan
> Garlinghouse, MS from Cal Poly regrarding rice bran.  As the distributor for Natural Glo (for over 8 years) and an avid horseman and trainer for over 25 all I can say is hogewash.

Well, I imagine that Susan can, and will <G> defend herself so all I
will say is this.....

Supplement companies and their reps want you to buy their product....
that's how they make their living...

I imagine they wouldn't be happy hearing that customers are learning
they can save lots of $$$$ by using plain ol corn oil rather than that
$20 a bag rice bran <G>

tracy