Rice Bran

From: Charlie Thomson
Email: double7@inetworld.net

I just read an article posted by a Susan
Garlinghouse, MS from Cal Poly regrarding rice bran.  As the distributor for Natural Glo (for over 8 years) and an avid horseman and trainer for over 25 all I can say is hogewash.  Ms. Garlinghouse is oviously looking at the analysis for raw rice bran which is somewhat like comparing a model A to a brand new Corvette.  Not only is raw bran unsafe for horses it in no way compares to Food Extrusion Stabilized Rice Bran, which is what Natural Glo and Satin Finish contain.  Be on the lookout for a response to this article by a PHD and I encourage all to call the toll free number for Natural Glo (1-800-680-8254) and get facts, not someones misinformation.  Monsanto Corp. just paid a sizable amount of money to bring Food Extrusion rice bran to the human consumption market and the last time I checked they had more than a couple white coats working for them.  Rice bran is moving to the human consumption market in a big way as a direct result of it's use with horses.  I'm not comparing the nutritional needs of humans to horses, what I am saying is that there are components in Natural Glo that can only enhance the health of anything that eats!  Used with knowledge Natural Glo can be dialed into any feeding program with safe and effective results.

Best regards, Charlie Thomson, Double 7 Equine Products, double7@inetworld.net