NEED HELP-URGENT

RIDECAMPERS!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A HORSEPERSON WHEN????

I just got a call from Cindi Burns, editor of The Vermont Horsemen's Guide.
They are ready to go to press with the first quarter issue and want to
publish
a bunch of "You Know Your a Horseperson" as an example of what equestrians
are doing in Winter when they can't ride.

I had just deleted some I read today.  She wants permission to use your name
with some of them

Please resend some lists...today if possible!!  Thanks.

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)