Bleeding from nostril--Thanks!

Many thanks to all who replied to my question regarding bleeding
from a nostril during a ride.  Looks like the possibilities include
foxtails, stress, guttural pouch infection, dry weather, fungus,
tumor, exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage, or (my personal
favorite and the one I'm hoping applies) nothing at all.  I do
appreciate having this board as a resource and reaping the benefits
of your experience.

As far as my husband's horse goes, we have been on the trail
several times since I posted my question and have had no further
episodes of bleeding.  I've been checking his nose at various points
in the ride to see if I can spot when it starts (like after a hill,
canter, etc.)  A journey starts with a single step, and so we will be
playing it by ear and keeping a careful eye on things.  If another
significant episode occurs, we'll be getting the vet out to scope.

Again, thanks, everybody!

Chris