Portable corrals

Hi Bonnie,

Archives should have some of these discussions.  After a lot of research, I
bought the Horse-N-Around Corrals and it has been worth every penny.  I
discovered that if you compare them based on lineal feet you will discover
they are not that different.  Some just have less panels or less feet per
panel.  I decided to spring for the whole 11 panel set and I'm really glad I
did.

Joane White
Price, Utah