Re: Subject: Running Martingales for safety not training

In a message dated 1/11/99 4:59:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, hhcc1@htcomp.net
writes:
RE:  Stirrups
<< Yes, I have too, and I would if I could, but I am not a good enough rider.

Hey Becky:

Maybe you just need more training. Maybe we all should be trained and
conditioned enough so that we don't need stirrups to stay on.   I think I am
going to try super gluing myself into the saddle.    Yea, that's the ticket.
<g>

Lori and Keno (what do you mean "you are going to do whatever it takes to keep
me on the bit", I love strutting my stuff and tossing my head)