Re: Horse tail munchers

And THOSE aren't the only ones either! YOung colts will often(more than
fillies) chew on Mom's tail Or--DAD's too.  When my Connemara stallion
was in a round pen for easy "visiting" with his mares, HIS tail also
went!  I was really surprised he allowed it, but he is very tolerant
with the babies!  It made for problems when I tried to show him, but
this is rare and his tail grew back quickly...unlike the fine tails of
the Arabian Moms!.

Maureen