Re: Feeding alfalfa when it is cold

In a message dated 1/9/99 10:58:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< a really grumpy, hot horse.  90% of the time, reducing or eliminating
 the alfalfa solves the problem. >>

I call it  creating your own  monster ,,,(g) which unfortuantly for me I did a
few times ,, when they need extra ,,, I use Complete Advantage from Purina ,,,
rather then full grain ration ,,,,,,  did the beet pulp soaking thing ,,
without molasses ,,, the mule & horse both refused it ,,, so ,,, saved myself
some misery and got the C. A .