Fwd:round bales

In a message dated 1/10/99 1:08:05 AM EST, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<<  I feed "big" bales--the 800# sort that you just put out in the field
 for them--but you can accomplish the same thing with feeders.  >>

I've been using the big round bales for years and years, it's cheaper and
easier than anything I've tried.  I am fortunate enough to have more than
ample pastures, we still feed the big bales during drought or during winter so
the horses won't eat our pastures "to the bone". Never had any trouble at all
with round bales.  Just need a way to handle them.
Leigh

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 1/9/99 9:51:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, Olympian06@aol.com