Re: Tevis & Bluejeans (long)

In a message dated 1/8/99 5:56:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, Knaptyme@aol.com
writes:

<< I've become politically correct and now wear riding tennis shoes.>>

This isn't a matter of political correctness, it's really a matter of rider
safety.  I agree with you that this is a sport that does not judge its fellows
by clothing, tack, trailer, etc.  That IS one of the many beauties of this
sport and organization.  No one judges by the position where its fellows
finish in the ride, either.  There's a place for everyone.  Isn't it WONDERFUL
?!

BMc