Re: Running Martingales

DVeritas@aol.com wrote:
>     And I believe there are alot of folks out there with your stated concern
> for the welfare of their horses, that you are the only one defies
> credibililty.

I am not sure what you mean with this last statement and I am obviously
misreading what you where saying in your previous post, (which I am seem
to be doing too much of these days) sorry. But to be sure; I do not and
never have thought that I was the only one who has concern for my
horses, I am so very glad to see so many people with top concern.
Trainers like Pat Parrelli (sp) would not be making the money that they
are if people where not searching for a better way to communicate with
their horses. But from what I have been seeing of some of these trainers
on the market is just.. more... shortcuts.

Lynette
ps I would like to see some of these horses perform one week later after
they have taken 30 min. to totally "train" this horse to saddle.