USA East Long List - Pan Am

We received twenty five nominations of the Pan American Endurance
Championship.  The selectors ( Dwayne Barnett - N.C., Sue Greenwall - VT.,
Rich Maxwell - VA., and Nancy Senn - PA ) and I had  an hour and three
quarters conference call making the long lists selections.
The Long Listed riders and horses are:
	Anderson, Leslie - Raxxmatraz
	Bell, Cynthia - Wameco
	Bullock, Julie - Tashi Ashara
	Carlson, Joylen - Somethingsostrong
	Crandell, Linda - LR Forgeym
	Franklin, Kim Orr - U.S.A. Top Star
	Gordon, Debi - Saizahra
	Hoynes, Heather - Geym's Tinkerbell
	Mattingly, Wendy - Baskin Bacardi
	McAfee, Lois - K Tiki Streak
	Pizzo, Patti - Savaq
	Price, Margaret - Ramegwa Sharli
	Reeder, Dana - Wyle-A-Way Iris
	Rojek, Stephen - Hawk
	Swift, Rita - Cass
	Taylor, Amanda - VP Bojtok
	Walker, Constance - DML Smoke Silver
	Wright, Lanna - LL Stardom

We are looking forward to an exciting selection process.
					Doug Lietzke
					U.S.A. East Selector's Chairman