Re:RC:Re:Ticks & spraying tights

Stephanie spa30@cad.canterbury.ac.nz
Linda wrote:
<I haven't had a pair of tights disintegrate yet -- but maybe I get tired
of them too quickly to find out. <BG> Actually, I have a pair of Kerrits
tights that are now beginning their 3rd summer of being sprayed with Off!
at least 3 times a week and they still look great.>

Did I hear right? Worn three times a week, for three summers.
What are they, and where do you get them?
I'm one of these nutters that ride in jeans, and at the moment
I'm lucky if they last two years, and then they disintegrate,
I'm then faced with the glorious time of breaking another pair in.
Mind you I guess the sheep grease from work might have something
to do with it <g>.
Stephanie

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-