Job openings at Ricochet Ridge Ranch in California

Good morning,

I'm interviewing folks for two positions at my vacation horse stables in
Mendocino County, California.  I need to hire another "wrangler" to guide
trailrides on the beach and into the redwood forest this summer.  Yeah,
yeah,....I know.....this hardly sounds like "work".  But believe me, it is
hard and stressful work!    This wrangler needs to keep the rides both safe
and fun....at the same time.  He or she must be experienced not only with
riding a variety of types of horses, but also in dealing with the many
varieties that compose the general public ("the customer is always right"),
must have all the boy scout attributes, have excellent personal and
professional references, and not be adverse to cleaning stalls during
non-peak hours.  A small trailer is available for living quarters on the
ranch, which borders Mackerricher State Park and Ten Mile Beach, two miles
north of Fort Bragg, CA.  Horses are available to use for pleasure, riding
clinics and endurance competitions.

I'm also looking for a person who could grow into an assistant management
position which would include advertising and promotion, scheduling of staff
and riding treks, executive secretarial assignments, and general overseeing
of the growing business, as well as leading vacation rides.  Remuneration
would be scanty to start, as there would be an extended period of learning
while on the job.   Extensive equestrian expertise is necessary;  a bonus
would be competitive successes and/or unique life experiences.

Additionally, I'm seeking "guest hosts" to join scheduled riding vacations,
allowing me time off from such duties.   These folks would be featured
speakers during the week, sharing their professional knowledge of
veterinary medicine, endurance conditioning and competition, or other
entertaining subjects around the dinner table and picnic lunches each day.
 "Salary" would include airfare and expenses, plus the riding vacation.

If interested in any of the above positions, please respond with complete
C.V.  and dates available.

Lari

Lari Shea                          	      	http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch	      		Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
24201 North Highway One	      	with lodging at unique B&B Inns;
Fort Bragg, CA 95437			International Riding Vacations
	       			Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses
707-964-7669ph/ 707-964-9669 fax   	At stud: RRR Stolichnaya & RRR Russia