Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Weighty issue

While I have never ridden in the PNW, I can say that down here in the SE, most
of the HW riders are in better shape than the LW riderrs. Most of the HW's
happen to be men in the 6 foot and up range.   I know a lot of FW's down here
that are in pretty poor shape.  The hypothesis I propose to test that in the
rides of the 98 season, "weight doesn't matter" .  The statistics for that
hypothesis are pretty simple.    I would be nice to know to what extent it did
or didn't matter.  It seems a bit early to start spinning the results before the
data is even in the computer.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com