RC:Fires in Florida....

Howard!!!
Watch your back!!  Could those helicopters you hear be searching for
something other than a fire to put out??  I was speaking with my cousin who
heard from his best friend's brother while sitting at a truck stop near the
Florida border, that a deranged looking woman packing a 9mm was gonna hire
any means possible to find some "rookie rider" who torched her tent,
attempted murder on the trail, then posed as a hero pretending to save her
life at some endurance ride a while back.......you better run, man.
Good Luck,
Cathy.

winmail.dat