Saddles

Chris O'Donnell codonnell@compunetix.com
Hello!

My horse Jack (18-year-old Quarter Horse, blind in one eye) and I trail ride and camp almost every weekend during the summer.  This weekend at the Equine Affaire my two girlfriends and I sat on Tucker saddles.  We were sold!  It is the most comfortable saddle we've ever sat on.  We each bought one.  I would appreciate any advice on endurance saddles.  I bought a enduro-balanced ride rigging with single tie.  I have a question about stirrups:  the ones that come with it are wide & cushy, all aluminum alloy and stainless steel hardware.  I loved them but am concerned about the effects on my horse if he falls (this has happened once in eight years).  Does anyone have any experience with these types of stirrups?  What do you recommend?

Thank you!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-