security

Hi,
I have had neighbors laugh at me for locking everything up around here but my brand inspector told me that most theives and troublemakers will look for the easiest places.
My padlocks don't do a whole lot, but so far (knock on wood) they seem to have deterred any trouble.

Carrie and POCO

In re security--I now have padlocks on every outside gate to my property.
The one instance in which I left the front gate shut but not locked (January
this year) I awoke midday to find it STANDING OPEN with the horses in the
pasture.  (Lucky I now have the ancient one to keep the youngun company,
because he stood quite still and she stayed with him instead of leaving.) No
way that gate opened spontaneously; that's the third such episode in six
years.  If I could afford it I'd install a video monitor for the perimeter
and then do a mischief to the perpetrator...like taking him to court and
emptying his wallet (more painful than physical abuse!)  Anyway...locks are
cheap, if tedious.

Sally and the Spanish Mustangs in Floyd, VA
GIARC Technologies
Web Site Designs and Innovative Products
www.giarctechnologies.com