need someone to ride with!

Stephanie McCray wind@visionsofthewind.com
Hi folks! I'm a regular subscriber (having problems with my outgoing e-mail) so just post to the list! I live in Golden CO - just west of Denver - and would love to find someone to ride with and someone to go to endurance rides with! Send me e-mail at wind@visionsofthewind.com (though I might not be able to answer till my mail is fixed), call me at 303-642-7439, or find me online AIM - StephSWind and I'm also on ICQ, but don't know my number....

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-