Re: Running Martingales

I live with running martingales and they are there as is my kimberwick when I
need it. I have never had an accident with one. I have been using one for to
many years to count!!
As for getting hung up in a limb, bush etc., my reins caught on a shrub while
gathering cattle... Soooo maybe we should not use reins????
In the hunt field, I was taught to have more than you THINK you need and if
you DO need it, it is there for the use! Kind of going to a party and not
really knowing what the dress is so you go formal. Men can always remove their
coat and tie. We ladies probably could dress down by removing our shoes?