Re: growing tails

In a message dated 1/7/99 11:33:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
A300airbus@aol.com writes:

<< get a mule. this will break your dogs of this habit!!  >>

if they survive ,,(vbg) ,, actually my MFT mare is just as quick as our mule
to clear a pasture ,,, of course the down side here is ,,, we have sheep and
of course neither can be pastured with em ,,, cause in a moment of high energy
or just plain whatever they will chase or pull hunks of wool from em & have
been known to also strike them also ,,,  usual thing is to raise a donkey with
the sheep and he will protect them ,, but this is a learned thing ,, not just
throw donk into pasture & let it happen ,,,

motto here is ,,, eat more lamb ,, 50,000 coyotes can't be wrong ,,,,

btw ,, our mule, Catfish is a known tail eater himself ,, so he isn't pastured
with the horse ,,,(g) ,,,