Re: Re : Bute

In a message dated 1/7/99 9:52:37 AM GMT Standard Time, rainbow@montana.com
writes:

<< just
 wondering if it helps to give bute to a horse after a tough ride for minor
 muscle soreness that you don't see in the horse but you assume he has
 because you do :-)))   >>

Insteasd of Bute get your horse on a massage schedule.  A therapist after the
ride can tell you where your horse is sore.
I have been massaging my horses for three years now.  What a difference it has
made.  My Grand Drubaska has been on the Central Best Condition list for the
last three years.  My newer horse (Twister) received a perfect (all 10's)
score this last year.
I cannot say enough about massaging your horse.  Try it.

Genie Wunderlich, ESMT