Endurance Riding of Course:)

From: sheraces
Email: sheraces@aol.com

Anyone wants to chat I will be online in aol chat in a room called "Horselovers".  It will be listed under "member chat rooms" and then under "special interests".  Hope if anyone is on aol they will come to visit at 7pm pst.  My husband and I have two Arabians and we live in Northern CA.  You won't be able to e-mail me unless we meet in chat and I put you on my "buddy" list since on aol you get a lot of "junk" mail.

Hope to chat with you about endurance riding and the love of horses:)

Sheraces