Re: Hind end nerve damage

Hello again,

I thought I would post again as I finally have a diagnosis.

Dhanny somehow broke his neck at C4-5 and injured his spinal cord. I
have a horse physiotherapist looking after him and we are crossing our
fingers. We are trying to retrain his proprioception right now and then
in a couple months she said we can start strengthening his neck muscles.

She says that the best thing going for him is that he is an Arabian and
that they are a tough breed. Anyone ever have a horse come back from
this type of injury?

So thank you everyone for your help and support!
Kerri

http://DeepRelief.com