Re: QUIETEX

When I moved my very nervous horse from Las Vegas to MN I had the vet give him
a shot of "prolexin" (sp).  The shot lasts for about a month and did more for
him than Quietex ever did.  He handled the trailering and new location with
absolute calm.  It did not dull any senses it just removed the anxiety from
his life.  In fact so much, he was seen sighing in his stall, previously
unheard of for him.  I'm not sure if it tests drug free, but I do know that
pleasure and jumpers use it.