Re: Feeding alfalfa when it is cold

In a message dated 1/6/99 10:51:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mmathise@intergate.rbuhsd.k12.ca.us writes:

<< I WISH we DID have  good  quality grass hay >>

I am here in North Bay and feed ,, Orchard Grass ,,, recommened by my vet ,,
believe it's grown in Oregon ,,,  not quite as high priced as Alfafla ,, but
almost ,, but they clean every bite up & are doing fine ,,,