Re: Mt. bikers and trail maintenance

In a message dated 1/5/99 11:49:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, cberto@juno.com
writes:

<< My husband gave me a bitty chain saw for Christmas once...I must have
 stressed the wrong words, I'm sure I was only mentioning about a  "gold
 chain that I saw".....   This year he gave me a horse vacuum, and wheeee,
 what a breeze to groom my mudpies, especially when my ol' asthma bug is
 biting!   Cheers,  Connie B (CA) >>

Connie, Lud gave ME a chainsaw for Christmas once, and another time a set of
socket wrenches.  These two really know what the country woman needs and
wants!  What I wouldn't give for a horse vacuum!!  Although I probably
couldn't get near HIS horse with it.

Barbara