Re: Wooley Horses and HRM

In a message dated 1/6/99 12:56:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
vmaxept@cococo.net writes:

<<  KY JELLY has a petrol base  >>

Sorry, nope, it is a water base, which is why we use it in repro work.  The
things we look for are right on the label--sterile, water soluble, greaseless,
unscented.  Except it costs more than its generic counterpart called HR
Lubricating Jelly, so we only use the KY when the HR is backordered.  Our
problem when we run out and have to dash into the drugstore for a tube or
three until our next pharmacy order gets in, we have to be REALLY careful not
to get the ones with added spermicides--but don't know if those chemicals
would harm electrodes or not.  Will leave that call up to those of you who
might know.

Heidi