corn oil prices.

>Last time we were buying oil, we noticed that the soybean oil and
>Mazola
>corn oil contents were exactly the same with the soy being cheaper by
>several dollars.

Granted, I buy my oil a quart at a time in the grocery store, but when
they put it on sale, they charge the same price for every variety, so I
buy the corn oil.

I used to work in advertising for a grocery store chain and remember the
"cost / profit" sheets we worked from to put together the ads.

The markup is pretty small, and often our sale items were at cost just to
get people into the store so they'd buy $100 worth of other stuff.  If
you get them when they're having a sale, chances are you're paying their
price.

 Granted, they have to pay more "by the quart" than others pay by the
drum, but buying 8 quarts or so when it's on sale lasts me a long time, I
can take just one quart at a time to the barn, and I never have to throw
any out.

Angie & Kaboot (who will only eat feed with oil to keep the ponies from
getting it.)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]