Re: Ridecamp Mission Statement

horsetrails@inficad.com writes:

<< I've never written a mission statement before, some of the more
 professional RC posters would probably do a much better job.  But I'd love
 to hear publicly from others on the list on how they would write it.

For the free exchange of useful information and thoughtful ideas and insights.
For news of the sport.
For the gathering of "how-to"s and "tricks of the trade" for newcomers.
For civilized (if sometimes spirited) discussion of the controversies of the
sport.

NOT for personal attacks, nor for taking affront at words which were not meant
as personal attacks.

NOT for blatent commercial advertising.

NOT for transparenly idiotic agenda (political or otherwise) propagandizing.

That's a start.

ti

Bye, folks. Hopping the plane in 9 hours.