Witez II and the trot

Hi!  I went to the Witez II Breeders Alliance webpage mentioned earlier -
much fascinating stuff including a comment that really made me chuckle:  in
the article, "Influence of Witez II" Anna Freeman says that Witez II
descendants as well as Crabbet horses in general are not talented at the
trot, especially when compared to *Bask.  BUT...after I cleaned my glasses
and reread it, I realized it is the park trot she is talking about.
Whew!!!  All this talk about Witez II had made me curious about my guy and
sure enough, he goes back to Witez II twice and the rest is CMK as far as I
can tell so I was all set to get upset until I read the sentence again.
Happy trails, Laney