Re: Carbo loading products

Karen et- all

I will most likely not post my study -- SUCCESSFUL-- on the use of
carbos.. for what reason?? to get flamed by Dr heidi..et all

sorry - but you do really like to post alot of negitive comments about
something you have not ever tested..
all the reports I have heard about so called problems were stupid rider
tricks.. like load them up with 4 oz per day -- a week before the ride
or give 4 to 6 oz per vc.. DUH.. why not give them 10 pnd of corn
also..also some did a real stupid trick -like push the horse faster
since he did NOT run out of gas at the 40 mile point as was the normal -
pre-carbo performance.. as in over run the horse.. DUH -has not thing to
do with use of the product.. just stupid riders.. and wounder why they
did not recover.

at LEAST SOME of us are doing our homework.. with glucometers and
testing before during after conditions.. and document the results --
both in what we see  in our horses performance and  post race condx

I have real numbers that back up what Karen has posted.. but then it
would not prove anything to many of the decenters on the list..
I know what works from over 2 years of testing and controlled useage..
not hear-say.. where is the proof that the use of the carbos caused a
problem??

Like I said -- IF ALL the problems of horse management and how to help
them perform a demanding sport was already done..then we dont need any
more PHDS
guess I have not been around long enough to know it all.. so I keep
learning -- with an open mind.

I just read more then I write about..not worth the bother anymore..

I wont say for sure -- but I do belive there MAY have been one rider use
the carbos at the WEC

also pro-burst is NOT carbo it is a Branched Chain Amino Acid.. which i
know nothing about nor have used.. and how does anyone know for sure
that works? and is it safe or even legal??
Roger R