RE: Wilderness Act.

Hi All,

THat is someithing I also noticed in the plans for the Grand Staircase
National Monument.  All the alternatives B and up excluded all competitions.
It is another item besides the limits on total users that needs to be
mentioned by all who write in support the OT ride.  I'm afraid Lynnette
and I may have an impossible task ahead of us - from what I've heard by
word of mouth, you can sometimes get exceptions to keep having
existing events in Wilderness/ Nat Park areas  but if a year were ever
skipped forget it.  Well I guess we are back to looking for a ride
location. It seems that managers can usually work with the FS
to have rides in Nat. Forest, and access to BLM land varies?  Would
the RM's that have rides on public lands care to educate us on what
types of public lands are most accessible? Any tips for approaching
private land owners?

Teresa