Re: Wilderness Act?

What are their email address? The park ranger sounded like he wanted to
work with me, so if there is anyway to get around this I would like to
find it. He had asked me to send the rules and regulations for endurance
riding and I know that I can find that at the AERC web site, but we were
planning a CTR too. Is there anywhere I can find the rules of CTR's?

Thanks,
Lynette