Re: Feeding alfalfa when it is cold

I feed all alfalfa!!!     But I do weight it.   Each horse gets the
weight the horse needs.   None of my horses are together.  They are on
the same fence line, but they don't have to fight for their food.

So, I give them the amount that horse needs.    2 per cent of their body
weight aday in feed.

And that has got my husband has 5 Tevis Cup Buckles.

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Treeless Saddle and other quality horse/mule/donkey and pet
products

Now being sold in Australia by Sue Henderson at banjywon@net-tech.com.au