Re: Clipping on the fly

I've ordered mine - now I can clip down the trail at a steady pace!

Florian also has Mini-Loppers - check them out! These are what you need
for Graves, Sally!

  http://www.florianratchetcut.com/lopper.htm

Sally Aungier wrote:
> So Linda, when are you coming back - we had a lot of ice damage
> here in Va last week? <grin>  I'll even buy you a pair of clippers if
> you come back and help us.

I just ordered a pair so this would be my second pair; with a set of
Florian clippers in each hand I'd be more of a hazard than the downed
trees.... are you guys ready for that?

As for tying these things to your wrist, I used a length of very thin
Bungie Cord - it would slide off easily if the blades get jammed in a
branch. These clippers don't have a hole, but I've secured the bungie
elsewhere on other clippers.

  - Linda

Clipper wars?? Whoa - THAT's a thought!!!