sharing Saare saddle fitting

Hi!  This is directed to people in the Monterey Bay/Santa Cruz, San Jose CA
areas.
	I'm talking with Sharon Saare's representative about doing a saddle
fitting and wonder if anyone else is interested.  He charges $35/fitting
which is deducted from the purchase price if you buy a saddle.  There are 2
of us in the Mty-Salinas area, each with 3 horses but only 2-horse
trailers.  If anyone can trailer down here, we could all meet which would
be great for Jim.  Otherwise, he would be willing to go from one site to
another.
	Sharon told me yesterday that her business is booming so, if you're even
thinking about one of her saddles, sooner is better than later.
Cheers, Laney