***DENVER CONVENTION***

From: Holly Ulyate
Email: hollis.ulyate@med.va.gov

The Mountain Region Endurance Riders would like to invite you to their annual convention to be held on JANUARY 30TH at the Quality Inn/I-25 & Hampden, Denver, CO.  Our featured guests include LORI STEWART-"1998 WEC Ride", DRS. MARY SHANNON/MARC DRILLINGS-"Rider Nutrition and Fitness, and JACK REED-"Map Reading and GPS".  Denver's only radio show devoted to horses, HORSETALK, will be doing a live broadcast from the convention.  Lunch & dinner will be served.   IF YOU HAVE A SERVICE OR PRODUCT TO PROMOTE, contact us about a TRADE SHOW TABLE.  Come and enjoy a fun weekend in the Mile High City.
For more information, please contact the above or Linda Vanceylon: lindavaneq@juno.com. See you there!