Beet Pulp Question

I went to our local Intermountain Farmers this weekend, planning on buying
some beet pulp.  I left the store with my receipt saying I had purchased
shredded beet pulp but here's what I got:  Land O' Lakes Sweet'ner.
Ingredients:  Cane Molasses, Beet Molasses, and Roughage Products.  Analysis:
Crude Protein 4%, Crude Fat .35%, Fiber 24%, Invert Sugar 38%.

I'm assuming this is NOT what I should have gotten although the clerk acted
certain that yep, this was shredded beet pulp.  I'd appreciate some info. on
what I've got.  If this isn't the right stuff, how much more explicit can I
get at the feed store (brands, analysis, contents, etc.).

Thanks for your help.  Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year!

Sheri Kuykendall and Jos
Salt Lake City, UT