Re: Beet Pulp Question

If molasses was listed first on the ingredient label, then there's more
molasses than beet pulp, which is not what you want.  It's okay to have
a little molasses added to a bag full of beet pulp, but not okay to have
a little beet pulp added to a bag full of molasses.  Ask them to give it
another try, or try calling Land o' Lakes directly and ask them for an
ordering number or something more specific that the feed store can
reference.

Good luck!

Susan G