RE: ridecamp-d Digest V98 #1090

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:16:52 EST
From: MFehrs@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: NY trails

Hi, I'm moving to Ithaca NY this spring and am looking for places to ride.
 If
anyone knows about the area please let me know. You can e-mail me to avoid
cluttering up the list. Thanks.  Maureen Fehrs,DVM  MFehrs@aol.com

Maureen-
	I don't think it would be considered "clutter" to mention Anne O'Dell's
wonderful book, Ride New York which details ALL of the public areas to ride
horses in the state of New York!  I wish more states had books like Anne's.
 I have enjoyed reading it tremendously and hope to get to some of the
sites in the coming year!  Her email address is: Anneodel@AIUSA.com

Best wishes,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, Vermont

PS Dory, check the ridecamp archives for info on the John Wayne ride in WA.
 It was discussed alot...  I wanted to go but my husband seems to think
it's too far and in the wrong direction!!!