Re: Carbo loading products

In a message dated 1/4/99 12:12:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< And then there are those who DO have negative actual experience, but then I
 guess that doesn't count??

 Heidi

Thought I answered this one, but I'll do it again.

Yes, negative experiences are valuable information, too. What was the protocol
you used? What was the negative experience that resulted?

What's been nice about this group is that the reports coming back have been
detailed and generally cover all bases--listing other variables manipulated
and all pertinent observations. Let's hear what happened, Heidi.

ti