Re:Knot in muscle

From: Judy Houle
Email: dhoule@silcon.com

I had an experience with a grade 3 lameness caused by a muscle cramp at the finish line of ROC.  I was able to work it out using Tteam techniques and passed my final check.  After getting pulled from my next ride for the same problem I finally employed the services of an equine massage therapist which solved the problem.  I highly recommend using a massage therapist for preventive maintenance and learning Tteam techniques at a clinic or from one of their books or videos.  I have felt my horse going uneven during a ride and stopped and massaged and stretched my horse and nipped it in the bud.

Judy