Re: beet pulp

	We use beet pulp at our ranch "Trail-Rite."  My two endurance horse's "Ima
Liberated Lady" & "Katie Bar The Door" have been on beet pulp since we started
these horses.  I can say we have never had a problem as you described.  If you
look at PS region last issue, I think we've put on a good year with a lot of
miles & traveling.
	Also we have 18 other endurance horse's & rider's at our ranch on beet pulp.
No one else has had a problem.  I would say that either the beet pulp wasn't
soaked with enough water 5 to 1 ratio.  Or maybe you experienced a pre
dehydration (during shipping) problem for some reason.
Tammy Robinson