Re: Purina Athlete

In a message dated 1/3/99 11:50:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, fields@mesh.net
writes:

<< Thanks, Heidi. I am wondering about all these problems with pulse and tying
 up: Were these horses on Athlete exclusively? If I add one cup of it to what
 I am already feeding, no other changes being made, could I expect weight
 gain and no pulse problems?  >>

Since Athlete is a feed rather than a supplement, I can't see how one cup
would be of much help.  Kind of like increasing the hay by "one cup."  Sort of
like I can eat one piece of chocolate a day without any real adverse effects,
but would likely see weight gain if I ate several.  But yes, the horses with
problems were on much larger quantities.

Heidi