Re: Purina Athlete

In a message dated 1/2/99 8:20:10 PM EST, suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<   One of the problems you are always going to face in
 feeding a high-fat feed is: how are they keeping the fat content from
 going rancid?  ( >>

I solved this problem by freezing Athlete.  I know that everyone does not have
access to a freezer, but:  I buy the 50 lb bag and scoop it into gal size zip-
lock bags and freeze them.  I use one zip-lock at a time.  I will take me
several months to use one 50# bag of Athlete, but it is always fresh.
leigh