Re: Purina Athlete

I currently feed Purina Omalene 200 which has Athlete in it.  It also has
electrolites, vitamins and minerals and is formulated for working horses.  I used
to buy Athlete, cob and alfalfa pellets and mix my own grain until I discovered
Omalene 200 which is a complete feed.  I have never had problems with it and it
helped my mare gain weight when I first bought her.  I also added at the time
extra rice bran.

Carol Robertson
Kelseyville, CA